Monday, December 20, 2004

bring on party poker

So i decided to sign up with party poker, apparently if
you do your credit card transfer during hours it works.
Anyway they were offering some special deal where u
get a 50% bonus up to a $100. So i sign up and then
they say they will credit my account with $25 not a $100.
They said there was another bonus i was eligible for
which entitled me to $25. They were like oh
u can only get one or the other. I wrote them an email and
said what the hell ? surely i want the offer that
gets me the $100 deal ?? Cmon ?! They then agreed
with me, and gave me my $100. At least they're
efficient, ill give them that.

Looking to try and qualify for a satellite for poker
millions qualifier, didnt seem like any action. I
played one $10 sit and go, won that, got decent cards.

Here is the hand summary, ull see that i dont
raise much pre-flop early, see flop cheaply, avoid
raised pots with marginal hands, like in hand one.
Then when its gets short handed raise with anything
and everything. However if im not the raiser, im
much more likely to fold. Never got short stacked, no
all ins.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home